TopicHow to setup Bellsouth Email with Outlook?
Bellsouth email settings option that allows users to use the setup of emails from any system. The only downside of this form of email is it's only common in the USA. People in the US would have complete knowledge of the email account's usage and benefits. This email account enables users to manage their bellsouth net email settings accounts by following the instructions on the screen for setting up the email.
Follow the steps to set up the Bellsouth email with Outlook –
- Open the Outlook account. Now press the' Folder' button and then' Add Account.'
- Select the' Manual server settings or additional server types ' option and then select the' Next' option. Select ' Next' as it happens to open the Setup Wizard. When asked' Do you want to configure an e-mail account? pick' Yes.'
- Enter the email address of the name and of Bellsouth.
- Choose' IMAP or POP' now and choose' Next.'
- Pop.mail.yahoo.com' will be the POP3 details for' Incoming Mail Server.' It will be' smtp.mail.yahoo.com' for the' Outgoing mail (SMTP) server.'
- Now enter the Password and Username.
- Choose ' More Options' and choose' My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication' checkboxes and' Use the same options as my incoming mail server.'
- Now select the tab ' Advanced' and enter the POP3 port number of the incoming server as' 995.' The port of the Outgoing Server (SMTP) is' 465.'
- For' Use the following type of encrypted connection,' select' SSL.'
- Now choose OK and Next. Select' Stop' if the check passes. If the test fails, check all the settings again.